valen without tine

Valen without tine means eat yourself on FEB 14th !!! So i celebrate today with black and white colors ... hahahah ... To comfort myself like every year I would say tis to myself " valentine day is just another day where you got to spend money and today I save some and also is just another marketing strategy for retail or biz ... "

If you cant spend money today, why not try to make some ?? I still remember few years back, we did sell flowers to couple and earn some money !! .. if not this year I got my camera with me, I go take protrait pics for couple and email to them at the same time charge them for RM5-10 for each picture which will email to them...

I was chatting with my couz whois single too .. hahah, high 5 !! she was saying tat today is just one day dat we r losers...according to her colleague but apparently today is single awareness day...
hmmm and i answer her eh losers is not the right words to use ok ... we just alone and finding the right person .. not looser or lost ...the stupid cupid dnt knw how to shoot !!! maybe the cupid eye got problem or out of arrow !! niama !!

anyway today is special day for love birds out there ... you all have my best wishes !! Happy Valentine day ... remember wear condom if you all do not want to be parents !! tata ... and
Happy Valentine to indomezz too .....

3 comments:

mi3nz3r said...

sure u din go celebrate or not.... don lie la.... we all know wat u did lor..... ngek ngek

white@milk said...

saya pun tahu . . . ole ole ole oh oh

imblogger@sh ™ said...

yea la ... !!! you all knw la ...on valentine i went out with s.teng for lunch and also dinner ... no need to guess !!! :p