Angels @ Pavilion

My last Christmas (2008) I saw some angels at Pavilion @ KL .... the deco was ok compare to the others which i visit such as 1 Utama & the Curve !! but here there's angels model dancing and walking around to say hi to you ... tis is unique !!!

here are some pictures of the angels and the beast !!! the one with the hat !!! ....aint they look beautiful ??? wish to see them again on the next Christmas !!! aiks ... forgot to get their phone numbers ... so i can call them when they in heaven to come down to earth to have a drink with me ... I think Crisci know some of them !!!

Angels is dancing .... why is the guy there ??? so lucky !!!

at the same time take a profile picture of edmund with coach print background !!! he too shy to take pictures with the angels !!! cause you know la, devil and angel cant be friends !!! lol !!! ... I know its too late to post about Christmas 2008, but just found something tat I miss !!

0 comments: