Little baby princess

Little baby princess ... formula from Trisha Yap + CK !! after my family lunch, tis little princess was my model for shooting !!! she's so cute and I cant get enough of her !!!

Photographer Ting @ Work .... dnt play play !!! best in KL and Ipoh !!!

Result of the picture ..... the photo was edited due to Kenny has lots of pimples and not enough sleep and tired due to driving ... all i can say, vampire taking pictures !!!

Grandmother and baby ..... she just cant stop holding the baby with smile!!! btw tis is edmund mum !! and also Kenny's Tai Yee means big aunties !!! (my mum elder sisters)

baby crying for help ... just look at her expression !!! sooOooO the cute !!!

2 comments:

white@milk said...

ok ma , got father look , Kenny . . .when want to be father . ..

imblogger@sh ™ said...

father my ass.... gf also dnt have !!!