Mingkee Birthday Party @ BBQ BAR

Mingkee is going to be 21 years old .... YahOoOoOOoO ..... "sudah masak dan boleh makan" just kidding ya !!! tis lovely girl turn up to be so beautiful !! hmmm... tapi OJ sudah boooking !!! btw i still remember tat mingkee my sifu who introduce me to tis blogspot ... thanks again yea and i have been enjoying with blogspot !!

make your reservation at mingkee 21 birthday party at facebook .... or click on the link !!! let see wht mingkee has to say :

peeps.

most of u might already been notified bout my birthday dinner at BBQ bar this fri @ 7.30pm. i dunno till wat time so dun ask me.

BBQ bar is a a place for BBQ, not a bar. can BBQ can steamboat. hope it will suit everyone. got vegetarian food also. just in case someone decided to be kind to animals.
BBQ bar is at KL the chin woo stadium there k.
if not sure and can't wil till i post up the map tmr. go google "chin woo stadium with swimming pool" :)

sorry for the last minute arrangements. i also dunno why so last min -.-

btw is i accidentally missed u out [confirm is accidentally wan] then just confirm with me like i got ask u k :)
if u paiseh then tell a friend of yours who should also be a friend of mine to remind me. then i'll sms u k :):):)

hope to see all those i love there ^^

please rsvp with me by tmr [wed] nite coz i need to book places. later too much or too less i susah.

p.s. : my mum will be there and i'm a non alcholic in front of my mum regardless of my age k. please co operate with me :)

by mingkee .....

Location of the place .....

BONUS

sat night @ zouk.
rsvp by tmr. mingkee need to call and book. so asap k. its a joint party with dude.

Dear indomeez ,
plz make your reservation with mingkee asap !!! hope everyone will be there yea !! its tis coming Friday 6 FEB 2009 !!!! see you there !!!!

2 comments:

white@milk said...

Happy Birthday Ming Kee . . .

imblogger@sh ™ said...

not so soon la ... im going !!!