you never said i love you

Something has been bothering you,
I've noticed for quite some time.
You haven't seemed yourself,
And now I realize why.

I've been suspicious of you,
I thought there was another.
But now I know your style,
Just how many were there?

You never said I love you,
I was never sure you cared.
And when I saw you having sex,
I dropped my jaw and stared.

I didn't know whose voice,
Was coming from our bed.
But it blew my mind when I peeked in,
Her bra was on your head!

I wouldn't forgive cheating,
It's worse than a lie.
But when I saw you bumpin' tacos,
I fell to my knees and cried.

You never said I love you,
I never knew you were bi.
But I can tell you now,
All those orgasms were a lie.

You want to stay together,
You like my company.
But when you bring those girls over,
Will you let me have a piece?

I guess we'll work it out,
No more in our bed than three.
But there is one last condition,
You gotta tell me you love me.

by -Derek del Barrio XD

0 comments: