Pikom PC Fair December 2008 @ KLCC

Pikom PC Fair on December 2008 @ KLCC ... kenny was there to sign up P1 WIMAX and get a free Christmas hat !! lol !! now I can experience fast...faster high speed wireless broadband .

www.p1.com.my give me a chance to grab some money after signing up the package ... it was my 1st experience at the money chamber ... veli excited !!!

see ... how clumsy I am .. WTF, all the money flying around .. I was given 10sec to grab as many as I can ... the 1st to 3 sec i was blur cause "paiseh" heheh ... so many people looking at me .. then I told my self WTF ... just grab the money ... I start at 5 sec I guess .. sorry i was stone !! anyway at the end of the day I was able to grab RM136 !! yahoOOoO ... was lucky to grab 2 coupon worth RM50 ... the rest was RM10 + 1 .... the money will be rebate for my 1st month bill ...

tis guy is trying to avoid all the sales people ... left is the P1 and right is the izzi ... it was so colorful because all the internet provider is here with diff colors for example : maxis is green, celcom is blue , Umobile is Orange and Digi is Yellow ... its seems like rainbow color here !!

tis poor little model has to post for hours for people to snap picture using the sony cybershot display unit ... haiz ... hope she get paid well ...

This guy been caught "kau lui" model for pda expert if I not mistaken ...

sexy leng lui frm KingSoft ...

Samsung model ...

BenQ model .. double smile !!

If you have nothing to buy dnt ever go PC fair .. it was crowded like hell !! everyone push here and there ... tis year I guess Dell has the best design costume for girls .. sorry unable to capture 1 because too crowded and decided to leave !!!

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Quantum Binary Signals

Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

Follow our trades NOW and profit up to 270% a day.