P1 Wimax @ Kota Damansara

P1 Wimax @ Kota Damansara ... YES, its here already !! finally .... but not quite yet !!!! Connection is quite good ... loading time for youtube was fast ... !!

As you can see ... i had to put the P1 modem near the window ... to get the signal from the area of kota damansara ... PJU something ... I am at PJU 6 which no network here ... anyway I try it because at PC FAIR .. they say I have 15 days trial and at the same time I won some money at the chamber of money ... worth RM130 ... which can deduct on my 1st bill !!!

I love this new P1 modem and connection but its kind of big .. anyway they say the connection will be here next year ... emm i thik by april ... then i no need to put the modem near the window .. btw when rain come .. I cant use cause its not waterproof .. and if its fall .. I'll bee in deep trouble ... mayB the connection its fast because due to P1 user is not many yet !!

the best part is ... I can online at home and no more papa rich or kopitiam ... lol !! anyway its kenny new modem !!

4 comments:

Danny said...

Sweet. I'm still waiting for it in my area though. :(

Then it'll be the end of my internet connection sharing @ home. :P

imblogger@sh ™ said...

lol .. connection is awesome if there's full bar .. i only have a bar and its fast .. mayB no one using it yet !!! hope my area have it too ..

white@milk said...

very bad in Subang

Cal Phoenix said...

bro, i think you know oledi.. P1 W1MAX already supported in Kota D'sara. I am at Seri Utama Sek 5 area and already connected. Perf so far so good. Happy like bird. Bye bye n so loong.. S"CREAM"yx!!