JPJ fault I got to PAY

A day at JPJ @ wangsa maju ... lots of people here ... thanks to my GPS i able to arrive here cause i dont know the road .. LOL !!!

My first ticket was number 1036 at pintu 5 for investigation ... duration time for waiting about 30 min ... then meet the inspector for a dicussion around 15 min ... the case is about a parking summon year 2007 ... i was here in year 2007 because of tis case .. i thought it was settle, but it was not and tat why my driving license cant renew ..

in year 2007 i paid rm200 for 1 day late coming to JPJ here... i make an effort to call them to tell them tat i was not able to make it and i should be there the next day .. for tis they summon me for late cause they ask me who answer my call and its my mistake too who didnt write down the name of the inspector who answer my call .. anyway WTF !! rm200 for tat !!

after i paid the rm 200 .. i thought everything was settle ... and guess what !! ITS NOT !! WTF again .. the inspector told me tat after i pay rm200 everything is finish but not ..

Today i only knw tat RM200 is for the late coming for investigation .. and today again I need to pay additional rm80 for tat parking summon ... i wonder if they wanna issue summon to me, just put the ticket at my car .. why ask me to come all the way here (wangsa maju) to issue me a summon .. WTF .. you think everyone very free like YOU all (~^@^~) ... WTF again & again ...

waste people money to drive all the way there and time ... KNNCCB !!

kenny : saya ingat say sudah bayar .. itu rm 200 year 2007 saya sudah bayar .. apa mau bayar lagi ..
~^@^~ : tak .. itu utk summon lewat mari .. sekarang issue itu belum selesai, ini dia summon sekarang utk parking itu ...
Kenny : WTF .. inspector year 2007 cakap saya sudah selesai apabila saya bayar rm 200 ..
~^@^~ : itu inspector tak ada dekat sini lagi .. tak apa sekarang bayar summon ini, kes ini selesai ...
Kenny : boleh kurang ar ?
~^@^~ : tak boleh .. kuasa saya hanya issue summon
Kenny : WTF !!! KNNCCB !!

their mistake and ask me to pay again ... ma cho hai .. so hai J+P+J !!! you think i want to come here ar .. its because i cant renew my license .. CCB !!

1st : RM200 for late (wht kind of rulez is tat) and i also make afford to call saying tat i'll be 1 day late .. CCB, they ignore tat because i cant prove it ... mahai ...
2nd : After paying everything they wan .. which they say is settle, now today .. they say havent .. ham ka chan !!
3rd : The summon price cannot reduce some more .. KNNCCB !!!

WTF ... they just dnt care about us !! when they issue .. u got to pay for no reason !! say for investigation .. mahai .. invest your mother !!

tat why .. use www.myeg.com.my ... no need to see those (~^@^~) face !!

later take ticket again to renew my license .. another 1 hour for the long que ... haiz, i tell you .. if you come to JPJ expect for half day leave with your company !! stupid system ... never improve since so many years .. more computer and more man power also more time require ... KNNCCB ...

beside coming here to take ticket .. i have to que again and again to pay the summon i have .. mahai .. que again ..

this bus3rd cut que and the officer let him ... mayb he's handsome or got extra tips to her .. CCB !! i got to que and tis people just dropby to say hi and settle their issue ... F+U+C+K u all ....

ahahhahahahahahhahahahha ... cant stop laughing reading the mission of JPJ above ... cant see any of them after today !!!

The new color of JPJ ... the blue and the red ... so tat means JPJ is in the middle of Police and bomba ... so rich JPJ !!!

conclusion .. i hate to come here .. use www.myeg.com.my

5 comments:

white@milk said...

ini la Malaysia, i think u need find DAP help de . . .wow

imblogger@sh ™ said...

ahahahhah ... aiya .. dnt involve politic ... i vote for you OJ if you inside ..

Mingkee said...

haiya.
now u know why police anti rasuah but rakyat tak anti rasuah leh.

imblogger@sh ™ said...

haiz... sad but truth

white@milk said...

i put my name de, don't know kena or not, i put ur name too, DAP Boleh