Christmas at Klang

Jusco @ Klang ... a very big jusco indeed and I wont think its bigger then 1 Utama I guess !! Lots of Klang people will hang out here and I think tis Juco is about 1 year Old and ++ ...

the white christmas ball ... tis time I cant see myself ... lol

aint it beautiful to see christmas tree !!!

nice combination of colors and design. similar to the white christmas !!

flowers at the bottom and lots of blink blink led lights including small and big christmas balls !! emm the high its as usual !! The decoration at Klang its consider normal !!

add on ... i just love the colors of the led ... blue + white ... it looks cool to me !!

3 comments:

mi3nz3r said...

beautiful bcoz of someone lar...
ngek ngek...

imblogger@sh ™ said...

no comment !!

mi3nz3r said...

dun lie lar kenny lie....
hehe....