Kenny's Year 2009 planning

My year in 2008 its almost end ... there's more ahead in year 2009 .. let see wht did i write on end of year 2007 :

Take a chance here to wish everyone in the world and especially my family & friends a Happy new year...May all your wishes come true and 2008 bring you good luck, happiness and joy .. I love you all.

Things I want to archived in 2008

1) make more money / increase my salary
2) travel to h.kong or taiwan
3) increase my weight
4) quit smoking

that's all 1st, will update more by times come ...
read more here : evilash @ multiply before turning myself into bloggerash .. hehe

Lets see ... havent archieve number 1 (make more money) cause its always money not enough ... travel to h.kong/taiwan ... Yes I had travel to h.kong tis year 2008 !! increase my weight ..emmm nope in fact decrease ... quit smoking ... hmm dnt mention about it ... yea btw I got a new camera which I think its a achievement tis year which I had always wanted ..

So what's my new planning for year 2009 ..

1)Travel to oversea (any country..at least 1 time)
2) Buy new lens for my camera
3) make more money
4) find a relationship
5) quit smoking
6) climb mount kinabalu
7) own a website + have own business
8) increase my weight
9) buy car
10) be happy

2 comments:

white@milk said...

sure we support u, "jia yu" our Master blogger Mr Kenny

imblogger@sh ™ said...

hahahhah ... tq tq ... 2gether we all work hard ya ...