Jean Lim & Alex Wedding

Jean Lim & Alex Wedding on 22 NOVEMBER 2008 . We (indomee) sincerely and congrats on your wedding. Both of you make a super lovely couple !

Jean + Alex .... visit their wedding online : http://www.momentville.com/alexjean

Their story :

Jean and I met, while working together at Molex. When I first met her, I thought she was very charming and someone that I would like to get to know. But for some reason I had never have chance to talk to her and knowing more about her. After being her colleague for almost one year, I finally got a chance to go out with her but with a group of friend (too bad), but it is a good beginning. The only thing that I need is the right timing and the courage to tell her how I feel about her. I still remember on October 30 2004, the moment that I being waiting for finally came, I walk to her and told her that I want to be her boyfriend, although she never gave me the ‘yes’ answer but I knew she felt the same like I do. That’s how my love story begins and now she became my wife. Although we both have been thru hurtful relationships, and suffered great pain, but we never give up on each other. We promised each other that we would never hurt or cause heartbreak, but would both try to work it out thru communication for there are many ways to communicate. Realizing that life is very short and unpredictable so that it is extremely important to express your love for each other while you dwell in the short "window of time" that is granted to you being together. Remember, it is not the number of breaths you take but the number of moments that take your breath away! by Alex

2 comments:

shellysim said...

congrats jean ... best wish n happy ever ...

imblogger@sh ™ said...

well done and best wishes from me ...