I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic

This Halloween, Nokia and Nuffnang are bringing us Malaysia’s first ever Silent Halloween. Now why do it called the Silent Halloween ? it because we got to bring along headphones and music devices ... tat's not all, it's a halloween party ... so we got to dress up as haloween celebrities for the dress code. This is for invitation only. So to get the happening tickets you go to sign up at www.nuffnang.com.my and start blogging about I’m Going Silent this Halloween with Nokia XpressMusic ... So what are you waiting for ???

Time – 6.30pm to 10.00pm
Date – 1st of November 2008 (Saturday)
VenueBorneo Baruk Club, KL
Dress code – Halloween Celebrities

Introducing the two new Nokia XpressMusic model 5220 & 5320 will silent you through out the night of the halloween. How Nokia XpressMusic makes Halloween better??? I also wonder, so i went to meet some halloween celebrities about the question ....

Xtreme Playing Rhythm Engine Sound System and tat why it called XpressMusic ... the sound for the music will never be the same again ... by Kenny the freddy !!

Features music player, fm radio, 2 megapixel camera and web connection, providing a quality mobile music experience ... it will rock you to hell ... it's not just a phone !!! by OJ the Hellboy.

I eat with it cause its dark to see in my coffin and im using it as a torch because i dont use sun light, I also sleep with it ... the music will helps me to relax, I also drink with it as I enjoy the music together .... I shit with it when i'm using the toilet, the music helps me to release it .... I go dating with it as I can share with my victims as we were walking together (they feel more romantic tat way) .... I making love with it as the music plays to help the mood and the feel .... by Fung the Dracula

More energy to dance and last longer ... even all the hot girls are dying for me, The battery provides longer lasting as it helps to recharge me as the same time.. by William the Frankenstein.

It's brings together my life passions with a great music package ... it helps me to reduce my temper and relaxing my anger... by Ronald the Hulk.

it Give you better coverage, music and its time for a change .... I'll will follow you better and dance with you as you walk .... by Sean the Yellowman.

emmm .. why is Yellow man above ??? nevermind ... Wow ... intresting ... Must have 1 now !!! Hope nuffnang will let me win this phone !!! Btw, Hope you'll give me extra passess to go, so I can bring along my friends above ... they wish to go also ... they are party monster !!! Cant wait for the night to come... I remember my last nuffnang party at modesto (nuffang wild live party)

Roarrrr at Modesto (HARTAMAS)... Party was fantastic and happening with free food,drink and freebies. You got to see many costume such as Lion, Octopus, Elephant, Butterfly, Bat Girl, Tiger, Gorila, Bunny (male / female), Lady Bird, Cow, Spider men and etc .... read more click here !!

Advance greeting to indomee readers, Happy Halloween !!!..... frm bloggerash (kenny lai)...... boooooOOoOoooOoOoOo ..... picture above bought to you from www.imbloggerash.blogspot.com

Helen the Ghost .... want to scare us !!! deng !!! you make noise...Halloween is out to get you now...dont turn of the lights in your house...!!!

p/s : please gives us more tickets .... TQ .... and also the phone, hehehe ...i'm so greedy !!!