Baby Keith

Father and Son .... Formula (KC + Sharon = Baby Keith) he's so cuteeeeee, i mean the baby not the father ... Location at IKANO ...

mr uncle Kenny Lai and baby Keith !!! my little godson !!!

The family of baby Keith (Sharon , KC , baby Keith & How Wai "susu emak")

Baby Keith playing with its toy !!! ... he's so happy !!! i think this picture can go into contest !!

Baby Keith trying to catch the camera ... ask your daddy buy you 1 ... lol !!

Im baby Keith !! my daddy is KC and my mummy is Sharon ... What are you looking at ?? beware ladies, when i grow up ... you all will die for me !!!

ZZzZZZZZzZzzZzZzZ ... it's hard to capture baby pictures cause they move around !!! finally he's asleep !!! good nite baby keith and sweet dreams ... Click here to see baby keith collage collections ...
p/s : each photos worth RM 2 each ... do not try to copy MR. KC or I sue you ... hahhaha ...

2 comments:

white@milk said...

the baby so cute, kenny when ur turn !?

imblogger@sh ™ said...

my turn ?? hahahha .. find a gf 1st lah .. how about you tai lo ??