iPhone 4g! Forget 3g....

To many iPhone 3g would be their dream phone.

What so dreamy if you would ask… well… its a glorified pda phone with 3g… WOW!

Plus u can’t get this in MY as yet.
If u fancy one can always ask me to buy but need to pay 1st....

NZD979 for 8gb and NZD1129 for the 16gb.
It is worth it?



Read for yourself http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_3g-reviews-2424.php

Anyway I think I have a cheaper solution for you the iPoser wannabe let me introduce you to


“iPhone 4G.ilo”!


Recently a lot of fake iPhones came to life in Russia. They are often being sold in the manner of a big rush, something like “Look, bro, I don’t have enough money for my train/plane tickets or whatever, but I’ve got a real iPhone, look the battery is dead but when you turn it on pushing the power you can see an apple logo for a while, so just charge it and you have an iphone!”. So people fall on this and then bring such devices to the service centers where they are being disassembled, and what a surprise - inside there is no anything looking like iPhone inner stuff but only two batteries and a light bulb lighting an apple logo shadow when the power button is being pressed, also there is a bar of steel so that the phone can weigh like a real thing.

1 comments:

imblogger@sh ™ said...

jwTing is blogging ...