Accepting

it a funny thing about life, if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it...
as for my case....I refuse to accept the truth..

"UNLESS YOU TRY TO DO SOMETHING BEYOND WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY MASTERED, OR ELSE, YOU WILL NEVER GROW..."

the difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination....

when you have set your determination and mastered in, - when you have done your best, you should wait for the result in peace...

the difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not lack of knowledge, but rather in a LACK OF WILL"

Sometimes some truth should not be find, accepting what lies in front of you. As for myself, I'm learning to accept. I'm stubborn for too long and need to grow.

Living in a dreams and fantasy which i believe in rather then accepting what's in reality. Sometimes unexpected things will happen and always ready to accept what lies in front of you.

True happiness cannot be achieved without self acceptance and self love - it cannot be achieved with guilt,regret ,shame, bitterness or continued practice of self hate..

I got to accept my failures as a necessary part of my learning process. Its not easy for me but i must do it, not try or will but doing it. I'm learning to accept.

I'm lucky i have you guys the indomee. Thanks for everyone.

7 comments:

fung said...

Keep walking man.. keep walking..

seantan said...

hahaha.... yap.... kenny u really need to keep walking... dun look forward.....

helenk said...

yea..lik wall.e walking..WALK!

imblogger@sh ™ said...

can i dont walk ? can i run !!! lol, it makes me faster....thks guys.

seantan said...

must be 100meter not that 10 000kilo meter that run...... hahaha......

Unknown said...

fucking run.....

imblogger@sh ™ said...

thnks jackie ... i'll farking run like home run .... lol