Kenny and 1 Utama

Kenny and 1 utama tis and last week .... Yippee Cup @ 1 utama will be my last and 1st time (kenny). No outside food (i understand), No Wash Hand (dnt understand) No wifi (cant forgive) ... when there last week with a cup of starbuck on my hand, unable to bring in cause no outside food..its ok and understand!! Then later i dirty my hand because of the toast i eat...so i go and wash my hand at the counter, CANNOT .. CCB !! naimah !! , nevermind go to toilet and get it done ... come back relax myself and go online ... fark !! no connection didnt inform, then i need to finish up all the food and drink ... damage rm10++ !! TNM !!

Saw this at MPH ... nice box for harry potter fans ...

Saw this bag from United Color of Benetton got 50% (less then rm140 after discount) off frm the Seague near Padini concept store !! the shop got lots of 50% off on UCOB, Sisley and Seague and travel luggage 70% ... wish to buy notebook bag less then rm100 frm UCOB!!

got black in color frm UCOB... anyone wan to give me as Hari Raya Present ?? less then rm100, my notebook bag need to change, hahahaa !!

RM35 only ... haiz ...Sean tis is the cap i told you about and i think is better then the addidas you buy .. whahahha ..

Hummer ... very seldom see on the road ...

Saw this book ... a guide for you to know more about women ... "sure dapat girl nanti after reading" lets have a look inside ....

is blank ... dnt ask me why, all the pages is blank and sold 1 million copy worldwide ... maybe passing us the message, you need to DIY !!!

wish to buy but kind of expensive ... my advanced christmas present !! anyone wan to give me as a present again ??? heheheh ...



PS3 finally launch at Malaysia @ 1 Utama .. never got a chance to see cause they launch it outside near FCUK, saw it when I left !! deng !! PS3 price RM1599 for 80 gb !! anyone wanna share ???

2 comments:

white@milk said...

how much for the ps2 now . . .

imblogger@sh ™ said...

i dnt knw .. let buy ... ahhaha and put it at my house .. whahhaha