Siti Nurhaliza

Kenny meets Siti Nurhaliza at Times book Store @ pavilion on last Sunday. She's very kind to let me take photos with her. She's very friendly and she loves reading. Thanks for the picture.

This is what i do at Times....ended up with paints on my hand due to art attack. The kids were lovely and smart, they ask me lots of questions which I cant answer them all. They just keep asking why why why ... haiz ... i wish i can answer all the questions !!! Seeing the kids, makes me happy which i envy their happiness.

look she so cute & adorable ...Kids life is happy because they were simple and not complicated like us. They just laugh when they think thats is funny. So straight foward. I love you all kids ... you brighten my day today.

the kids having fun with the artz and I'm headache watching over them but i have lots of laugh and fun with them cause all of them are so cute. Well, is about time to go home now.My watch is showing me 4.00 p.m. So catch me again or helen on next weekends at 12.00 - 4.00 p.m @ times bookstore at Pavilion.

On my way going home, i receive calls from mienz ... they were at Pavilion too. Great which I can hangout with them before I left pavilion. William and Mienz on the photos. By the way, where's Ronald ??

Ronnald bzz taking out his money ..... to go shooping .......

3 comments:

mashimaro said...

sure bo Siti ?

imblogger@sh ™ said...

yea lah ..is her ... hahah, got a chance to take photo with her ...lol

mi3nz3r said...

Jealous ker OJ???
heheheheh