Today is 28 August 2008

eh visit my new blog template at www.imbloggerash.blogspot.com.

Today 28 August 2008, I didnt bring my memory card reader so i cant update anything ... is up to you guys. Some updates to tell you guys. Shelly updated some pictures of her skating on ice (at multiply), and they can online already. Tonight Sean wanna watch movie (money not enough 2) . Ck is back to seremban. Cant see William online today. Mienz i'll call you later ok. Fung is buying tickets for movies. Helen is working at south city plaza (boooooriinnggg place) Crisci (mun yee) just came back from holidays (phuket)...she's so enjoy !!! anyway got buy me coke ? heheheh ... OJ is working hard ... I think i'll post more flashback photos of the years we meet...keep in touch guys ...

p/s :
plz remember to join the www.indomeez.ning.com Tq.
remember tomorow is Crystie (2 jie) birthday at bamboo @ TTDI

1 comments:

mashimaro said...

So sorry ya can't join u all . i'm in Asia Cafe( Subang Jaya SS15 ).