Ximplify Photo of the week

Ximplify Photo of the week ... yes its my picture !! hehehehe .... photographer by kenny lai !! at last 1 of my photo is feature at the ximplify.com a website tat you can buy pictures .. emm there's no prize sign !! im just happy and wanna share !! the photo above was taken during my visit to singapore. Hope this picture can sell and make some money ... I also upload few other pictures for sale :

you can view the picture by looking for Kenny Lai ... or visit : www.bloggerash.com

hope the next photo of the week is the KLCC picture i post for sale ... I think its nice and btw this photo was capture by Helen and not me ... the picture was taken during our visit to the ampang for the nine emperor festival.

4 comments:

mi3nz3r said...

i also hope can sell.... all the bext yaa friend......
kampade...

imblogger@sh ™ said...

tq tq

white@milk said...

how much oh one ... lol...can RM 10k or not

imblogger@sh ™ said...

sold to MR. OJ SIM