Cova @ The Garden @ Midvalley

Cova cafe . lounge . bistrol . wifi @ The Gardens, Mid Valley T: 032287 6260. A place to hang out at gardens when all the shop is close .. not sure wht time they close but I was there at 11.00 pm till 12 am while waiting for the movie to start .

Im getting to like tis place ... environment its clean and nice. There's also an open air place where you can sit & smoke & also listen to live band ... tis is where it attract me ... How do I find out this place was ... I was looking for starbuck where I can wifi but it was close ... later I heard singing from below floor ... a beautiful sound !! Just follow the sound and tat how I ended up here !!

I order a glass of beer ... open my laptop. Wifi connections was OK ... and enjoy she sing .. I hear from mien tat the killkenny here was nice .. too bad I had order the drink before she give me tis information ...

She did say hi to me ... i wonder hi to me or the camera ... aiya I know u all say I "perasan" and she say hi to my camera and not me la ... I und. Btw ...she such as nice girl ... and also a beautiful voice ...



I'll be back for her songs and the killkenny ... 1 thing I dnt like here is .. i fell kind of hot ... btw she's singing I'll survife ... video kind of low quality ...

1 comments:

mi3nz3r said...

not only killkenny is nice... food also very nice....
dun forget to ask me to go also..... hehe..... btw the gal is cute..... i think can 'GO'......