Singapore here I come

Kenny went to Singapore recently with his cousin edmund .... It was bored till reach Singapore. Havent been here since 2006 I guess and its my 1st experience of driving to Singapore !!!

Tis is the new custom name woodlands checkpoint !!! arrrr traffic was bad .... but you can see lots of cars which m'sia dont have !!! it took me about 30 mins to pass the custom !! here i come singapore !!

Reach tis shopping center name Takashimaya but lots of shops is closing at 9.15 p.m !!

Sempat take picture at LV front shop .. btw tis is edmund friend name I forgot .. heheh .. sorry ya !! nice guy who show us the road to singapore ... btw my GPS not working at Singapore dnt knw why !!!

tis is me and the LV shop !!! dam lucky it was close or I will buy some LV !! hahah just kidding !!

Tis is edmund my cousin ... tq alots who sponsor me accommodation and transport here !! Since all the shops here are close we are heading some where new for me ...

Its called the Clarke Quay .... Play host to a colourful kaleidoscope of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail shops !! dam nice the place here .. there's also a river here ... mostly the foreign people (whites) people hang out here ... a similar concept of combine bangsar + TTDI but no river only !!! a must go place if you come here ....

There's also The Ultimate Bungy here ... cost around sg60 !! feel like trying it but not enough money cause I only change RM100 tat's SG42 ... didnt take much picture here cause I left my camera at the car cause I tot I was going to MOS but it seems MOS is no longer here ... WTF !!! so wasted and lazy to go and get my camera !! trust me ... its a nice place ... mostly all the club here, the girls is lining up for the entrance ... hardly see tis kind of situation in malaysia !!

Later we left singapore cause nothing much left for us to do ... then me and edmund send his friend home and we head to this pub name depali ... Its the largest pub in JB with the most PR girls ... around 60-80 girls is working here according to edmund !!! tat's all for now .. got to go enjoy now .. bye !!

2 comments:

white@milk said...

pls get me Second LV . Thx ya

imblogger@sh ™ said...

hahaha .. so funny !!!