Cars @ Singapore

This is all the nice cars I spotted along my way ... which I seldom see in Malaysia !!! above picture is a fiat ... dnt ask me wht model cause I dnt knw ... seems sporty to me ...

a yellow lotus ... hmmm, I wish I was the one is driving inside the car !!!

Tis is a daihatsu ... is a very small car ... and its cute + sporty !!! I think it slightly bigger then smart for 2 !!

bentley as a wedding car ... i wish to have 1 when comes to my wedding !!!

audi ... from the movie ironman !!! and EVO in the white !!! arrrr i love the audi !!! is tat a audi R3 ??? im not sure, hehehehe

it's a red Porsche .... hmmm im lovinIT

Mazda RX8 + BMW + BMW !!!

Tis is awesome classic car .... spotted at JB !!! I wonder how much ?? I dnt mind driving tis car at all ... a vintage car !!! color is nice and its been polish !!!

At last the final car ... tis is the best car ... nissan !!! because it takes me to Johor and Singapore ... lol ... better show edmund car here otherwise later he angry not nice lo !!! heheheheh

0 comments: