DeCafe @ Sunway Mentari

DeCafe @ Sunway Mentari .. a nice place to have lunch !! they are having a promotion now .. frm 11 am till 4 pm = SET LUNCH at RM9.90 ++ 1 meal + 1 drink + 1 Soup ... mana cari ??? You also can smoke with aircon + wifi ... I was here with shelly ...

cute little lion cub soft toy sitting at the sofa looking at the door !! so cute tat i feel like bring it home as a toy for my vodka (my dog) lol ...

there's also a wishing tree ... who needs to go macau where you can wish your wishes here .. is just so simple .. write a note and paste it on the so call board of trees ...

my lunch ... yum yum ... thumb up !!!!

shelly's lunch ... its taste better then it looks ... trust me ...

my little ice cream ... if you are ice cream lover ... you wont have enough of tis !!!

pay a visit today for a try .. if you are nearby ...

DeCafe sdn bhd.
No.6 jln PJS 8/12 Dataran Mentari
46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
t : 03 5633 3634

0 comments: