Satu Malaysia Satu Suara (Here in My home)



Satu Malaysia Satu Suara .. which means One Malaysia with One Voice .. I as a Malaysian, im proud to be one .. We should stay as One, regardless you are chinese, malays, indians or other races .. in here Malaysia .. we are One .. whois sharing the same land ..

I was searching for google and tot of listening some Malaysia songs and was touched by the local artist and song .. which I had listening over and over again !! sob sob !! I love Malaysia ..

the songs were also mix with lots of instrument to form the tune .. by combining various of culture, instrument and races .. the song was form .. its beautiful and unique

Hope you guys enjoy as much as I do ....



Here in my home was a group of Malaysian more than 120 participants frm all races and profession came together to make a music video . Isn't it unique here in my homeland which I can see so many different kind of races .. Although the song was introduce in April 2008, I still remember the tunes in my head !!

enjoy the video as much as i do .. and thanks for viewing !!

0 comments: