bubzbeauty.com by beauty guru Bubzbeauty

bubzbeauty.com your one stop for Beauty, Hair and Fashion. Making life Bubbiful. by Youtube beauty guru Bubzbeauty. Found tis intresting website from youtube .... guess what ?? she's a guru for beauty and you can drop her an email regrading about fashion, beauty and etc ...

Check out her YouTube :



The above video hitzs : 905,023 views
Can You believe it ??? gosh ... she's beauty !! get to knw her more from below :

Name: bubzbeauty
Age: 22
Just your everyday girl who wants to share makeup, beauty and hair innovations. Willing to try, Willing to Learn ^___^
City: Belfast
Country: United Kingdom
Interests and Hobbies: makeup, hair, beauty remedies, skincare, art, dance, n a whole bunch of stuff
Movies and Shows: too much...toooo much...
Music: too much...tooo much.
Books: hmm books..


You guys are my inspiration. Thank you for supporting the biggest dork on the planet.

My channel is to help make people realise their own beauty. In their hearts.

I'm an unpredictable girl with a passion for beauty hair and fashion.

My Random/Comedy Channel:
www.youtube.com/user/bubbiosit y

Please msg questions to:
Bubbi@bubzbeauty.com My YT mailbox is chaos. I don't go into my youtube inbox at all. If you want a reply, email me =)

Business enquires:
plz also email to: Bubbi@bubzbeauty.com

A place for beauty, hair, fashion, my diary & EXCLUSIVE vlogs, check out my website:

www.bubzbeauty.com

Joined: August 06, 2007
Last Sign In: 2 hours ago
Subscribers: 69,727
Channel Views: 2,409,568

OMG ... she's HEBAT !!! tat y pretty girls has advantage ... !!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

HI BUUBI YOUR SMART AND COOL.I THINK YOUR NICE AND CUTE .GOD BLESS U