mudah.com.my its so easy

Clear stock ... selling all item through mudah .... its simple and easy !! most important it works thanks to mudah and all the genuine buyer .. Thanks for all your support !! Im selling away my mobile nokia 6330.

Selling away tis sling bag too ... United Color Of Benetton !!

Bye bye my little girl ... you are the most wonderful of all my item. Sob Sob !!

Sold tis item to a buyer frm langkawi ... his so generous by bank in to me 1st. Will deliver to him by tomorrow via pos laju. Will blog about it more in my next post!!

Sold tis notebook too ... bye bye surfer girl !! Meet a nice malay buyer !!

collectors item .. the anakin's Jedi StarFighter .. for StarWars Fans out there !!!

Selling tis collector item also through ebay .... My 1st item on ebay for bid !!! I wanna make some USD !! hehehe ....

view my ebay at : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280368535524

Everything must go !!! with a good price at mudah or ebay !! hope everything i sell here can support me a little for my road tax, notebook & camera lens !! I think im going to sell my underwear soon if not enough income ... lol !!!

wht to do ... spend spend spend now its time to sell sell sell !!!

1 comments:

white@milk said...

i wan RM . . . lol