Canon EF 28-135mm USM (my new toy)


My new toy in conjunction of my coming birthday. I bought canon ef 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM ... sob sob. My very 1st upgrade lens ... which cost me a bom too. Thanks to Stanley whois kind enough to let me pay installment ...

The above pics is capture by my new lens ... im going to miss it ... cause im selling it away !! not enough money to pay to Stanley later ....

Im going to miss her .. my 18-55mm lens .. bye bye my lover. Hope the next owner will take good care of you .. you left me lots of sweet and nice memories ..

Tadaaaaa .... my new lens above .... say eloooo. Hope with this new lens I'm going to have lots and lots more adventure and better pics in future .... Need to get use to it with tis new lens ....

Look my new lens so handsome .... !!! sob sob !!! cant wait to start my adventure with it !! According to shelly, she'll bring me go shooting on tis weekends ... cant wait to see tis boy can do !!

Stay tune for the adventure of my new lens .....i need sponsor. Anyone wanna help me to pay for tis lens ????

1 comments:

white@milk said...

take some nice pic for us . . .yahoo Kenny