rude policemen @ USJ 9



Dear friends and family,

This is not a joke! (from the video you see that there’s no any passby and it’s really quiet!)

2009.5.21 @ 9am, USJ 9. I was driving to office, and found this police man, Rosly (number 104034) his motorbike was riding around (left and right, front and back) my car for awhile and we both stopped infront of a traffic light not too far away from USJ Taipan Mosque and police station.
As I was not breaking any laws (with my safety belt buckled, my handsfree was hooked on to my handphone, my car door lock, I was having signals for making turns) I didn't give him much attention.

But as the traffic light turned green, he gave me a sign to ask me to pull my car to aside.
But instead of normal routine that a policeman will aks you to pull you car along the roadside, he insisted me to pull my car into the housing area.
I got frighten.

I wined down my window (approximately 3 inch) and ask if I did any thing wrong, he said "Just checking"
he asked for my driving license, i handed him.
and he ask for my IC (identity card), i hesitated but i handled him.
he was looking in my car's content and also the road tax at the windscreen. NOTHING WAS WRONG.
He then asked me to come down my car and he wanted to check my car boot.

SOMETHING IS WRONG!!!
immediately this thought come in my head.

i quickly call my colleagues and told them i was being pull aside by a policeman at a housing area 5 mins away from office.
If within 30 minutes I am not reporting to office, please make a report to police station!

i stopped my engine, holding my car keys (locked my car) and having my handphone beside me (i have not put down the phone and my colleague is still at the other end of the line)

I open my car boot and it shows that it's empty.
He suspiciously check the old newspaper covering the sparetyre case.
i requested my ID and license from him.
at the same time, i proceed to my laptop case and bring out my diary.
i requested to see his batch number and wanted to have a look at his ID.

he got OFFENDED and started to shout at me and claimed "I AM A POLICEMAN, I HAVE THE RIGHT AND AUTHORITY TO STOP ANY CAR AND DEMAND ANYONE FOR A REGULAR CHECK"

Hello!!!
I am a single lady driving a car obeying laws.
it is correct that he can check any car, but he has no right no ask me to pull my car at a place where no one will drive in or passby and requested me to come down from my car!

These days criminal has been so active and there are many cases we read from newspaper saying that false policeman use these trick to rap and kill single ladies!

i shot a video clip of him yelling at me.
Here, have a look at this man and BE ALERT at all time!!!


P/S, after i got back to my car, i was actually shaking and scared. I had a lot of thing flashed in my mind.
I could have got killed the moment i come out from my car!!
there's been many many crime happening these days, i was NOT SUPPOSED TO COME OUT from my car. i was lucky that he MAY BE a real policeman (or he got frighten up as i was still having my colleague on the phone while coming down from my car)
BUT, friends, please bare this in mind and educate your friends, family and love one to KEEP ALERT at all time.

Well, This policemen has the rights but he's dam rude and there's too much fake policemen nowadays ... we have the rights to ask for their id !! and he shouldnt ask us to stop at a quiet place where no one will see .. some more my friend is a girl ... !! We hope this policemen should get some advise or counseling !!

Hope our friend here gets better after this shock incidence ...

0 comments: