KFC Flava Roast Contest

 
KFC Flava Roast Contest by Nuffnang...Im going for this contest !!! anyone wanna join me for this photo snapping for this contest ??? any ideas guys ??? 1st prize will be RM1500 + KFC voucher !! if i win I think the whole month I'll be ended up at KFC at the same time do blogging there cause KFC do have wifi now !!!
How to enter :
  1. Register with us
  2. Creatively snap a picture of yourself introducing KFC Flava' Roast (KFC Flava' Roast is only in selected outlets, click here to see the full list)
  3. Post it up on your blog, with the title "I love KFC Flava' Roast" and send in your entry.
  4. The contest ends at 11:59 p.m, 6th June 2009.
  5. Voting opens on 7th June 2009 for shortlisted entries.
  6. The best picture and most creative blog post wins!
lets join guys !!!!

2 comments:

white@milk said...

tak ada masa, u help me get more more kfc to my sis's child k

imblogger@sh ™ said...

-.-"