one utama fashion show 2009

one utama fashion show 2009 @ 1 Utama. this year theme its called fashion on 1. Today special appearance Staney. Kenny's friend from primary and high skool friends. He ask us to learn shooting here.

Arrived here around 11 and register ourself as photographer to get the passes and reserve the seating to capture pictures here ...

dear indomeez, tis is stanley.he used to have the same camera with me canon 450d but he had change to 50d and spend around rm10K ... expensive shit !!! btw its worth of money if you knw how to use and moments you capture will last 4ever.

when the fashion show start ... just look at all the photographer, Ready + aim + start shooting !!! btw can you spot Helen and Stanley. Photographers with tags only. The pictures only show 1 part of photographers ... i think there's more then 70 photographers here.

The 1st show of the day was IORA. Just look at the crowd and the gorgeous model on stage. Aint they beautiful.

she's my favorite model of the day ... didnt get her name !!!

While helen taking pictures from the photography area ... I also take from the other side with helen sony camera !!

The next show was from Ashworth. this model is looking at helen. I let helen try to shoot for 2 rounds of show....she make lots of mistake, well its good to learn from here and its a good experience for her. NOT easy leh !!! cause it takes lots of setting and experience.

Look how she take a picture with a SLR camera ... she dam pro lo !! trying to capture a picture with 1 hand ... wht happen to her other hand ??? feel like dropping a stone to her head. I purposely capture this photo to show her.... just look at others photographer, all with both hands !! she dam pro lo !! as the result all the pictures was kind of blur.

Well its nice experience for both of us. I learn lots of things from stanley and once again tq bro for sharing your experience and your 50mm lens to me ... hehehhe !! I tot it was easy but it was not although i didnt capture any pictures with my camera today but i learn something in theory frm Stanley.

Just imagine the stage will change its lighting and model is moving....you need to adjust the correct setting as soon as possible before the model is leaving. I tot it was easy just to focus and shoot but its not about it only... wow i guess there's lots more to learn.

It a good day I was here with Stanley. Tq bro.

This is the 50mm lens stanley borrow me for few days which Im going to play with it... heheheh !! nice leh !! the pictures but i still need to learn how to focus it to be better.

another shoots from the 50mm lens.

It is important to adjust the correct setting and focus. just look at the above pictures and compare to the pictures i capture for the "ZERO TO SEXY". totaly makes me look dump. hahah !! but its also important to invest on the lens and also a better body of camera. Im not there yet now but I think my next step will be investing on 1 lens.

my tips on fashion show although im not pro but i guess it works for everyone.
1) get a pass and be early to reserve a nice view to capture.
2) at least bring a zoom lens.

like my zero to sexy picture, i didnt have a zoom lens and dnt have a nice place for me to capture. so i F*** up ...lol....

Next fashion show i would like to capture its the xixili fashion show on tis coming friday!! OJ you wanna try ??? i can borrow you my camera !! its fun to learn !!

1 comments:

helenk said...

hmmm..its my old habit la..i kan beginner ;p hhehe anyway, thx for the day ;p