Canon 50d + 28-135mm IS USM

Canon 50d + 28-135mm IS USM my next target to advance into another level of photography! gosh its an expensive hobby !! after a day shooting at the fashion at 1 @ 1 Utama ... i got lots and lots of things to learn about photography !

so who wans to buy my canon 450d ? lol ..... (just kidding yea)

this lens its good enough for me at this moment ! its my next wish list ... so guys, my birthday coming up, here is 1 of my sugg !! hehehe ... sugg only ok !! btw the lens cost around RM1600-1700 for a new lens and 2nd hand its around RM800-1200 depends on the age of item.

USM function its good in terms of the speed of focus and it also comes with an IS (image stabilizer)...

thanks to Stanley who borrow me to play with this lens and im loving it !! btw I curi dia punya 50mm lens...heheh, hope he dont need it so soon... thanks again stanley who explain lots of theory and experience he had.

from today I'll have a better knowledge of camera and pictures...will bring you guys better quality pictures.

3 comments:

helenk said...

all hail the usm lense!!!!

helenk said...

and btw, kenny name me ur 450d price heheheh

imblogger@sh ™ said...

temp ...not for sale