Adventure to Sungai penerok @ pekan penerok (Johor)

My Adventure to Sungai penerok starts from above picture .... image kind of blur because lazy to use tripod ... actually saw tis beautiful place because i stop fr a toilet break ... i was kind of lost due to my miss Garmin GPS bought me here. she bring me to a short cut road which bring me into a muddy & rotten road. it was a bumpy ride .... btw, my real destination is to KUKUP.

another shot taken nearby 1st picture. tis is the kind of road my miss Garmin bought me ... my time now is around 6.30pm and its too late to reach my destination Kukup for sunset !! so i decided to camp here fr a shot till sunset (lukcy i bought a compass, cause i dnt have iphone) .... unfortunally, big dark clouds came by ... so i decided to move on my journey out frm tis bumpy road.

then i saw a road sign to Sungai penerok around 15 min out frm the bumpy road. the lights is beautiful frm tat direction ... i make a U-turn and head to this sungai (river). Gosh .... its really beautiful since all my shot in johor, tis is the best twilights i see... !! 1st i was shooting above a bridge ... !! then i was waiting fr the lights to light the river towards me .... seems impossible and i run all the way around 200m to this boat !!

lucky a friendly fisherman allowed me to aboard the boat ... they are actually opposite the river !! i think they stay there ... !!

i was too greedy fr the lights and decided to jump into the water ... lucky i try with 1 leg before my whole body !! i was muddy and deep ... fisherman told me not to go inside the water with a warning !! thanks to them, i was save and ended up muddy for 1 whole leg !!

then i run back again to the bridge to take pix again .... it was tiring running up and down and also with a muddy leg ... !!!

above pix was unedited !! and not clear due to no tripod with me !! i was testing ..

so all pix is without any filter !! no time to setup up !!

bonus : wind is blowing !! , time is running out , trees & boat is moving !!! ... 1 word to describe all .... im stress !!! :)


... the arrow is where i was on the boat !!!
tis is the final picture i got ... as u can see, the sunlight just wont come to me !!! haiz .......


Sungai penerok located Latitude. 1.3833333°, Longitude. 103.4333333° according to google map.

its on the way to kukup and 9km from pontian kecil.

0 comments: