Custom Paint Shoe Design - I paint shoe !!!

Hey guys! this is Custom Made. U guys also can give ur own design 4 me to paint ur shoes..,as u like it!.. Every Design is Limited.. only 1 pair IN THIS WORLD, we dont produce another same design if we already design it.. so its means if u buy this 28 STREET
FOOTWEAR u r the only 1 who wear/have the limited designs.
FOR
BOOKING OR ORDER u can contact me at this number - 012 422 3412


the men behind with all those awesome custom design hand paint shoes ... Anas Jamal !!!

Life Is beautiful...Dream, Imagine, Explore.
for one Moment...Atleast I'm not as sad (as i used to be)
Alhamdullilah Syukur...~
I Am Street Wiser............. by Anas Jamal


get your own custom shoe design today !!! catch Anas Jamal awesome design at :


this is the shoe i bought from Anas @ queensbay mall (penang)

i love my shoe ....... take this photo to suit the environment !!! i name my photography art : Me & my shoe .... photographer : Kenny Lai , Designer of shoe : Anas Jamal


dont you want your own design which is 1 of the kind in the world ??? Anas Jamal will paint your shoe ....

0 comments: