Leng Yein Plastic Surgery


Leng Yein Plastic Surgery, Everyone is beautiful ... And everyone have their own rights and choice and responsible to be made, take and live with in their own life. I live my life the way i wanted it ... It is my decision and i take my own chance and risks and responsible. I dont judge people. But media puts me forward for public to judge me. I expected it. This is my story ...

Medias, book your own interview and stop google-ing me and write UNTRUE and MISLEADING stories about ppl. You are a MEDIA. You are not TABLOID Magazines and papers. Stop telling lies and reporting bullshit JUST TO USE ME TO SELL YOUR PAPER because if i have the honesty and guts to admit what i've done, u should do better because u r what people READ everyday. Not me. You r welcomed.

0 comments: