SCAPES OF MALAYSIA : Beautiful Landscapes of Malaysia

SCAPES OF MALAYSIA : Beautiful Landscapes of Malaysia. A website which gives you a photographer experience & beautiful pictures of landscape in Malaysia. The author is also a member of CASH STUDIO. Please view few of the article with pictures below by the author.


Being extremely lazy on the keyboards, I would say that I have not succeeded in any of my previous blogs…well everyone has got resolutions for the new year…and mine, is to have at least an ongoing and “active” blog on my photography.. :)

It’s been 2 years since I got my first DSLR (Canon EOS 40D)and had upgraded to the 5DMK2 now. Photography has now became a serious chapter in my life and this is where I hope to share my journey with the world, my journey to record the beautiful lights and scape that mother nature has got to show.

The image shown above is one of my final clicks for year 2010, it was taken at a new found lake in Puchong, Malaysia, named it after the founder of the lake (Alex). As for now we will see if I can last till my next final click of year 2011.

Happy new year all!

-Victor-


Location: Pantai Ria, Muar, Malaysia

My schedule was pretty packed for the past few days, attended one of the conference that has got nothing to do with landscape photography, well…maybe a little…anyway it was the 1st Creative Asia Conference held in Malaysia and I got to meet Joe McNally, Mike Langford, Michael Greenberg, Manny Librodo, Jason Magbanua, Daniel Capobianco and our local wedding photographer’s hero Mr. Louis Pang…just to mention a few of those “big names” in the industry…kinda going way off topic here am i?? LOL

Back to my landscape story, this is another shot from one of the many hidden beaches in Muar, a very surprising yet lucky find cause initially we planned to head back to Seri Menanti but to our dismay the tides was like before very low, without much thought we explored to other nearby location and ended up here in Pantai Ria.

Why the title? Sneezing Landscape? well it’s pretty funny when we were shooting with a bad flu, with all the sneezing and coughing I ended up with tissues stuck to my nostrils, some creative white foreground (O.o)!…it just kinda spoil the whole ambient of the beautiful surrounding, but guess I did some justice to it as I find this image here kinda peaceful and at least you do not need to bear with all the AHchoooo and Achewwwssss.

the author for SCAPES OF MALAYSIA : KCTONG

http://scapesofmalaysia.wordpress.com/

0 comments: